Here's how it works: Simply send me the copy, images, logos, etc., that need to be included in the design via email along with your advertiser's ideas, a rough sketch, or detailed instructions. You can also give me a call because sometimes that's just easier. I'll put together two concepts for you to review. One will be as close as I can get to what s requested; the other will be our suggestion for a more effective outdoor ad. Let me know what you like and dislike about the proofs. I'll make the changes and send a revised proof. This is the first revision (third proof). You can approve the new proof or make more changes. If you make changes to the first revision I'll make the requested adjustments and send another revised proof. This is your second revision (fourth proof). Once I have written approval, I'll prepare the print file and send it to you or the commercial printer of your choice. You can make as many revisions as you would like and two are included in the $99 Billboard Basic price. The $99 Billboard Basic covers a total of four (4) proofs to arrive at an approved design for print or display. Additional revisions are billed at $80 per hour. High resolution (300 dpi) is required for photography and vector files (.ai or .eps, and Adobe CC-compatible) are required for logos. If high resolution photography is unavailable, I will be glad to search for suitable replacement photography at $80 per hour to be billed in addition to the $99 design fee. Or we can requalify the project as a Billboard Plus for $129 (see Rates page). If vector art or high resolution versions of logos are unavailable I will be glad to recreate them at $80 per hour. I believe in clear communication, so if you have questions please call me at 877-842-4734 or email me. I will be more than happy to answer them quickly and honestly. My goal is to make you happy.
Why should you take advantage of my $99 Billboard Design deal?
1. At $99 this offer is priced low enough for you to either mark up or absorb.
2. You'll know how much you have invested in each design as you calculate your profit margin on each advertiser's contract.
3. You'll be working with an expert in outdoor advertising. I understand the parameters of good outdoor and the creative message.
4. But you'll also be dealing with a businessperson. I understand why it benefits us both for work to be completed effectively and efficiently.
5. You'll have the opportunity to prioritize multiple projects you might have with me.
6. If you have a revision it can frequently be made within 24 hours of the request.
7. I am able to offer considerable savings to you because I have very low overhead.
8. Your phone calls and emails will go directly to the creative talent working on the job. Your project specifications aren't delayed routing through various departments before action is taken.
9. The concept you and I agree upon remains constant unless you change it.
10. I can answer any billing or turnaround time questions you might have at the time you ask them.
* Unused revisions cannot be saved and used on other designs. Additional revisions beyond the second set of revisions are billed at $80 per hour.